What are Nanotechnological Protectives (or Nanotech protectives or nanocoating)?
Nanotechnological protectives are ultra-thin coatings designed to protect and ennoble surfaces, providing them with new properties, such as:
- Increased resistance to chemical or environmental corrosion,
- Protection of surfaces from scratches and wear,
- Reduction of dirt adhesion (easy-to-clean property),
- Protection from bacteria and viruses,
- Enhanced hydro and oil repellent properties.
This is just a small list of the obtainable properties using nanotechnologies in the protective field.