Nanomaterials, nanoparticles and nanotechnology providers and researchers
Tec Star corporate objective includes R&D, designing, production and selling of new nanostructured materials for all the following industries: mechanical, automotive, ceramic, glass, chemical, textile, aeronautics, plastic materials and composite, including polymers, industries and everything else connected or auxiliary to them.
This is an extremely innovative asset with major contents of R&D and it is not hard to outguess significant synergies with Tec Eurolab in the field of materials characterization.
Tec Star, one of the first Italian companies to deal with nanotechnologies, has contributed to several European projects concerning the safety of products and processes related to nanotechnologies (nano-safety).
This section introduces some of the nanotech products that TEC Star has developed in the last years. TEC Star model provides, in addition, the total customization of the products listed, in order to satisfy the specific needs of the customer.
It is also possible to place industrial-size orders for all the TEC Star products.
Please contact us for more information on customization potentially applicable to your products.
TEC Star is able to provide a complete characterization and problem solving service, regarding nanomaterials and surface coatings (chemical composition, crystalline structure, mechanical and tribological behavior).
The technicians’ skills and the equipment available, allow TEC Star to provide a full support to customers who wish to fully understand the composition and the properties of their materials, verify the quality of supplies and of technical solutions from R&D, and solve problems related to failures (corrosion , abrasion, etc.)..
Please contact us for more information about the available services and to introduce us your questions about coatings, surface treatments, nanoparticles and nanoparticles suspensions.
- An article written by Tec Star about the importance of NANOCOATINGS for the protection of surfaces is now out in issue 3 (May / June) on […]
- Our partner NANOMOTO presents the RACING PLUS product line, dedicated to track racing: OFR Racing Plus, OCTABOOST Racing Plus and CF Racing Plus. The RACING PLUS […]
- PROTECTIVE-R is a transparent nanostructured surface coating, ideal for the protection of resin floors, able to make the surface resistant to stains, easy to clean (even […]
- he Tec Star team will rest for winter holidays from December 31st 2021 until January 9th 2022.
- Tec Star, in collaboration with Euro Digital Printing and Merck presented at the Munich packaging fair, LUXEPACK 2021 (link to the official website): “NANOTECHNOLOGY: THE KEY […]
- Tec Star president Alberto Borghi will take part as co-speaker at the workshop entitled: "How to enable the access of SMEs to nanotechnologies"
- TEC STAR activities will remain in stand by for the period from 9 to 22 August 2021 for summer holidays. If you have special requests regarding […]
- The sealed wipe contains MAC-NanoTech, a universal self-sanitizing treatment for all surfaces; the special packaging, if correctly used, guarantees the safety of the user because it prevents him from coming into contact with the contained product.
- Recent laboratory tests have shown that the universal surface coating MAC-NANOTECH is able to reduce gaseous nitrogen compounds (NOx) in the atmosphere by 40%
- The nice and comfortable face mask in 3-layer fabric is available from today on the website of our NANOMOTO brand. NANOMOTO MASK TD is a UNICA […]
- Tec Star presents two new products able to protect the surfaces of different materials: fabric, wood, metal, ceramic and plastic: PROTECTIVE-NanoTech and TEX-NanoTech They are able […]